Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 8/29/2018
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2018, 09:52 AM

"Peter Gilmour - what he lacks in smarts, looks, grace and charm, he makes up for in girth, odor, repetitive one-liners and sadistic winks. That's Peter Gilmour, everyone. The man that never backs down from a challenge... especially, when that challenge involves an all you can eat buffet. Yes, Peter Gilmour. A true man's man... just ask his boyfriend, Maria Brink. Hey, hang on a second though, who doesn't enjoy a little cock every now and again? Once again may I direct you to the burly, unshaven and slouching, Maria Brink. Quite the trooper he is, standing by his man even though Peter's half inch cock hasn't satisfied him in... well, ever. Call it love, insanity, secretly being asexual or do what I'm about to do and call the police cause Peter, clearly kidnapped that man and he's now suffering from stockholm syndrome. Then again, that's not the only thing Maria's suffering from, am I right, Peter? I bet you got the VD Clinic on speed dial. It goes #1 - VD Clinic, #2 - Veterinarian... also for Maria, despite him not owning a pet... don't ask, #3 - Domino's Pizza, #4 - Chris Chaos, don't worry buddy I'm sure he'll pick up one day and finally, #5 - 911, yes Peter had to put 911 on his speed dial cause dialing three numbers that never change, was too much for him to remember. All right, I think that about covers Peter Gilmour. Like a size triple XL t-shirt, snugly fits over his fuzzy belly as a gross, sweaty, stain covered, second skin might. While some larger men get lint collected in their belly buttons, Peter pulls out whole balls of cotton. Guess we all know why he's never once gone black. Haha... okay, on that slight hint of racism, I'm done here for the moment. You all have been a fabulous audience. Remember, to tip your waitresses and never stop reaching for the stars, cause you might get lucky like Peter Gilmour and one might drag you along with them to momentary fame and fortune."

[Image: tumblr_lre8lwoIw81qlgcedo1_500.gif]

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare 8/29/2018 - by The Brothers Blackwater - 09-01-2018, 09:52 AM