Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2018, 05:31 AM

I'm centering this because Shane likes everything to be centered. Keep that in mind when you guys RP!

It looks like there won't be a Robbie Shove It, since no one has seen the dude around in a while. Now, I could be wrong and he could pop up today with a card. I don't expect that, though.

What we were planning on doing is having a site switchover of sorts to update the boards and hopefully get away from all of these god damn glitches that have been happening lately. I won't be posting any cards for the next Warfare or Savage until this is in progress. It might only take a day, it might take a week, we don't really know. Shane will have better info for you there.

After Wednesday's show goes up, the boards could get switched off at any time. As I do not have a real timeframe for you all, I recommend that everyone sign onto this little beta cuck mirror site I made a few months back, just in case we need to use it while the main boards are down.

http://xwf.boards.net/

I would also recommend making a Discord chat account and joining us there so we can remain in contact. Just PM me or Xavier or anyone really and we can get you an invite for it. I don't want to put it out in the open because I have a stalker.

Thanks!

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES - by Vincent Lane - 08-27-2018, 05:31 AM
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES - by Carver's Sheath - 08-27-2018, 04:01 PM
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES - by Dirty Willy - 08-28-2018, 03:14 AM
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES - by Azrael Erebus - 08-28-2018, 06:13 AM
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES - by drezdin5788 - 08-28-2018, 09:41 AM
SHOVE IT AND BOARD ISSUES - by Darius Xavier - 08-31-2018, 04:31 AM