Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the Pinciple..
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2018, 04:06 AM

Jo looks confused....is the GM....pinning him?

Uh, sir....? Oh geeze, this is weird. Uh, here's your pin attempts sir.

--------------------------------------------------------
The word PIN-ciple is in the title. The pin attempts below are in red.

Also from the title: Space costs money but covers room for roll-up sleeping bags when we pin shit to the floor

(08-14-2018, 10:34 PM)Jefferson Jackson Said: i've managed to figure out the total cost over the weeks in regards to Warfare travel expinses, catering prices, and the pinnacle of them all... these few titles that we keep rolling up into a big deal every time the pine needles fall. Why is that? Aren't they pinteresting people anymore? Aren't they cradling your emotions? I thought this title would be .... A pin more popular right now. After all, look at how much Joachim Bright, the champin has be covering all of the angles and rping like he's supposed to pin. Good for pin.

Anyway.. I think if we show morepinterest (p was hidden] in this title.... I think I'll be more willing to cover the costs to have it around. Let's put a pin in that, yeah?

Good try sir. And yeah, we need more interest in this...STAT! I will henceforth offer free slushies to everyone who tries to pin me.

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
It's the Pinciple.. - by Jefferson Jackson - 08-14-2018, 10:34 PM
re:It's the Pinciple.. - by Joachim Bright - 08-15-2018, 04:06 AM