Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 1
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2018, 05:37 PM

(08-12-2018, 04:50 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2018, 07:11 PM)VV Said:
Micheal, it was an honor to share the ring with a legend in my very first match with the XWF. That's something that I will never forget. Do you know what else I'll never forget? The fact that BX3 cheated their way to victory and robbed the both of us of what could have been a really memorible night. I’m glad that you don't place blame on me for what happened, but I can't help but feel that some blame is deserved. If only I didn't take my eyes off of Dyke there at the end, we could have walked away with your career intact and gold around our waist. I’m so sorry that you lost your job Micheal and I wish that there was something that I could do to make things right.

"Vita, baby girl, don't you realize what REALLY happened here? You were part of one of the single greatest moments of Savage in recent memory! That identity-challenged kid-toucher has been allowed to matter here for far, far too long. Micheal Graves has been hovering around the average line for juuuuust long enough to survive until the New Era. I am, to be honest, beyond thrilled that he chose this show to choose his suck just enough to give us a good show. You see, Gravy didn't only get embarrassed on national television, but he got embarrassed by a group of basement-dwelling computer trolls whose only purpose in this company is to piss off by entertaining, and vice versa. YOU, little one, lost to the XWF equivalent of the ImGoingToHellForThis Sub Reddit. But....being the fair and honest leader I am, I will invite you to the ring next week on PERFECTION: SAVAGE to state your case and beg me to give Micheal a job back. I enjoy a good groveling session. Ball is in your court, sweetness.

The Queen has spoken."

Yeah, I’m going to veto that right quick. While we may be allowing you to run Savage, we have not granted you the ability to hire or in this case rehire talent. Micheal Graves knew full well what he was getting into, and we intend on making sure that he holds up his end of the bargain. This is not a world without consequence and Micheal Graves will face his head on.

So in short, there will be no match or any other stipulation that restores his in ring career.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 1 - by Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher - 08-12-2018, 05:37 PM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 1 - by Rain - 08-12-2018, 11:39 AM