Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*ALL FEMALE SHOVE IT SPECTACULAR!*
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-29-2018, 05:51 PM

So I don't know if it the lack of interest or the stagnant state of the division, I feel like the women's division had a great start. There were title defenses almost every show if not every other. It was the match the main event multiple times. Somehow along the way it all went to shit. So what I was thinking is the following...

A possible once a month women's only show. Now, I know what you are gonna say "we don't have enough women". I know this if anyone is aware of this it is me. I have tried really hard to make something happen with the division. Whether it was trying to get a feud going or trying to make a woman tag-team with someone. I feel like that because of the dominance of Myst and Madison it became a concrete ceiling to get it up off of the ground. Now I am not blaming anyone, nor am I stating that they somehow killed the Division. Although My promos may say otherwise that is just shit talk. I have tons of respect for each of their respective handlers.

So what would this show entail?

-Well simply put it would be a four to five match show with commentators and segments like any other show. It would also follow Savage rules for rps length and posts.

-Any title in the company that is held by a female will be defended on the show. Currently, it is the Bombshell Title(obviously) and the X-treme title. This I believe is a great starting point. Maybe in the future, if we can get the roster we could add brand exclusive titles. That is a really BIG maybe.

-Now with the division being so shallow and sparse, I believe this could be a good opportunity t explore a new character idea or maybe get that valet you have been tossing around in your head a place to "earn their keep".We would only really need at least five or six more part-time female talents to run a good show.

But in the end, this is all speculation and maybe's. So please let me know what the people think of it and if it "gets over" we can use it as a platform to get people here that wanna be here.

Thanks Always Jessalyn(Mezian)

- Also if we get this to work we can figure out what to call it and when to do it

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
*ALL FEMALE SHOVE IT SPECTACULAR!* - by Jessalyn Hart - 07-29-2018, 05:51 PM
Women show - by The Engineer - 07-29-2018, 06:06 PM
Women show - by Jessalyn Hart - 07-29-2018, 08:15 PM
Women show - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-29-2018, 10:41 PM
Women show - by Jessalyn Hart - 07-30-2018, 09:55 AM
Women show - by Vita Frickin Valenteen - 07-30-2018, 01:19 PM