Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 12:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 06/27/2018
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-28-2018, 12:57 PM

Warfare cuts to the parking lot where Chaos appears. He looks befuddled, not quite sure what happened. Just then, a big screen monitor outside the arena turns on. Gilmour is in the ring, and Graves has the cover.

Chaos puts his hands on his head, running them through his hair in disbelief.

Graves and Cadryn celebrate in the middle of the ring as Chaos's face turns red. He rips open the door to the arena and Jenny and Maria both rush out. Jenny grabs him around the waist. She is having a hard time holding him.

MAGIC TRICKS?! WE HAVE TO RESORT TO CHEAP MAGIC TRICKS NOW?!

Jenny puts a finger to his lips.

Babe, relax. You guys will get a rematch. You will win the belts back. Yes, it was cheap, but you didn't lose. Peter took the fall and there was nothing you could do. Cadryn pulled a fast one on you."

Chaos shoves past Jenny, but she grabs his arm.

I brought this........

She hands him the TV title belt and he throws it over his shoulder.

Peter already said he is invoking the rematch clause for the Pay Per View........you will get your shot back.

Chaos looks at her like she is the most disgusting thing he has ever seen.

Great, so I am going to be double booked because that fat fuck can't keep his mouth shut. It is HIS FAULT we lost. I am not even sure I want a rematch........."

The three of them walk out to the car which the Richmond valet has brought up.

Peter is going to pay for this.........and he is going to make it up to me. He is going to come up with a solution to this little problem..........until then........I'm taking collateral."

Jenny looks at him.

Collateral?

He grabs Maria Brink by the hair, eliciting a yell from her. He opens the back door and throws her inside.

Get in.

Jenny looks at Chris for a moment, her eyes dark to the back seat, then back to the front. She slowly gets in and he jumps in the driver seat. The car speeds off as Warfare cuts to black.

[Image: kfBIlht.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 06/27/2018 - by Chris Chaos - 06-28-2018, 12:57 PM