Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 10:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any gals up for some bedroom wrasslin'?! XD
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-23-2018, 04:52 AM

Joy enters the bar filled with XWF wrestlers, she has 4 large bodyguards behind her. Yes, 4 seems excessive, but this seems like a different kind of Joy Payne from the Miss Joy of XWF past. Perhaps these bodyguards have a different purpose other than her protection? As they seem to be more concerned with searching the bar rather than Joy's safety. Joy begins to get the attention of the people at the bar.

Where oh where is my Hunter Payne?

Excuse me sweethearts? Have you any of you seen my husband? He’s went MIA, after we had a disagreements of sorts… It’s complicated… I just want to find him… So we can, talk... I've heard rumors he has been seen around, these parts...

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Joy's post:
Rain (06-26-2018)

Messages In This Thread
re:Any gals up for some bedroom wrasslin'?! XD - by Miss Joy - 06-23-2018, 04:52 AM