Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-04-2018, 09:09 PM

"Oh yeah? You think that's how shit's going to go down, huh?"

"I will fuckin' kick the ever loving shit outta your fruity fucking starfish ass."

"I ain't playin' either. You think that just cause you're some magical alien from another planet, that makes a difference. Well then, allow me to educate you. It doesn't. Sure, I might be from right here on Earth but that don't mean I'm even close to being like the rest of the human population. That's right. You're going to find out exactly what a living weapon is truly capable of when we meet up in that ring. I intend on throwin' you a party... a fuckin' boot party. I'll shine up the shit kickers real nice and pretty like for ya too. Make 'em shine like glass. You'll be able to see yourself with every stomp!"

"You wanna talk like you're all hard. Like you're some type of badass, tough shit. I can see right through that facade. Just like I could pick you out of a line-up, no matter what goofy ass human suit you're wearing that day. Speaking of which. Why do you do that by the way? Dress up like a human? You're whole motive in life is that you're better than humans, right? So why do you want to disguise yourself as one? Seems kinda off. Like legit crazy kinda off. But what do I know, I'm only a dumbass stoner. Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Really sell that bullshit to yourself. Maybe you'll actually convince someone else that malarkey is the truth. Y'know cause humanity is so basic and you're the fuckin' shit. The cat's meow. Mr. Amazing. Toast of the wrestling world. The star sprinkle that likes to hide, in plain sight and wear the false form of a lesser being. And somehow, you're under the impression that my way of thinking is wrong. Okay buddy. Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night."

"Why don't you start bragging again, about being in a Buried Alive in Blood, Cum and Feces match. Against Petes. Cause you're such a starved for attention whore, even getting noticed for that puke fest of a match is worth something to ya. Fuckin' idiot. Or talk about how you lived in the sewer. That's a marvelous anecdote. Really. It just keeps getting more remarkable, every damn time that you bring it up. Or even better, why don't you retell the story about that dude, Donathan stealing your dna and injecting it into Poppa Feder as a form of super powered steroids. How long did it take for you to realize that was going down? Several months? How did you not know that was happening? Oh cause you're a space case stumbling around like you ain't got any senses. A flighty bastard that frolics about and spends all his time in Wonderland. Get a fucking clue. C'mon, click them heels together and recite 'There's no place like home.' Dorothy Gale. It's time for you to come back to the real world, Alice. Or have you swallowed down too much of that fantasy flavored Kool-Aid, to be able to ever exist in a land without pixies, unicorns and woodland sprites again? Yeah. That's gotta be what happened. You're forever stuck in the fairy tale, that has become your life. Case and point, you recently hatched out of a gold rock. That's perfectly normal though. Just another day in the life of Mr. Super-Satty-Nova-Lite."

"But I'm the delusional motherfucker in this scenario."

"You say that when you beat my ass, I'll have to face the fact that I lost to the spaceman that failed to achieve a victory over Olive Pendershore. Mention that crap like it's an actual insult towards me. Bitch please. What were you born set to easy mode. Yeah, okay I'll hang my head in shame about the fact that you took me down but also lost to a very small, human female. A chick that had no special abilities or powers. She took you out, like a straight up baller, shot caller. Sure. That'll be a thing. Or you'll find out first hand that after all your self-professed hype. When all that bravado is played out and all your swagger is said and done. You'll get your ass handed to you in the ring by a pot head. Don't believe me though. Nah. That way it'll be funnier for me when it happens. When you're layin' in a mangled heap on that canvas for the three count. Wondering what the fuck happened and trying desperately to stay conscious. That'll be highlarious. Seriously, I will laugh my ass off, light up a blunt and stroll out that fucking ring, like it's nothing. Just another day and a reality check delivered to someone that's been existing so far outta the realms of the real world, you might as well transform into a cartoon character."

"See ya at your wake up call, you fucking crackpot."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
An idea - by drezdin5788 - 05-04-2018, 10:03 AM
An idea - by Rain - 05-04-2018, 10:39 AM
re:An idea - by Azrael Erebus - 05-04-2018, 11:18 AM
re:An idea - by Griffin MacAlister - 05-04-2018, 01:45 PM
An idea - by Azrael Erebus - 05-04-2018, 03:05 PM
An idea - by drezdin5788 - 05-04-2018, 03:10 PM
re:An idea - by Griffin MacAlister - 05-04-2018, 09:09 PM
re:An idea - by Azrael Erebus - 05-06-2018, 12:11 AM
re:An idea - by Griffin MacAlister - 05-06-2018, 01:56 AM
An idea - by drezdin5788 - 05-07-2018, 08:41 AM