Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wigger in the Nood Pile
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-18-2018, 09:25 PM

[fuck did I miss the time limit? I'm not even sure. I swear I checked on this board]

Danny knees Calypso in the nuts as he kicks out, rolling to his feet and wiping the grime of the homeless cocksucker off him.

You're a whole lot of talk for somebody who hasn't done anything worth noticing in this federation for a good number of years. Hell, did you ever make a mark in this fed? Six time Federweight champion? This fucking title passes through hands quicker than Jenny Myst's cunt and your mothers mouth combined.

You'd think for somebody to be the self-proclaimed trash talk king you'd actually make a fucking point or two in that little speech of yours, instead the the most hurtful thing about that was hearing my glorious name drip like the morning appointment's cum from your lips. You don't say my name bitch, you don't deserve to walk on the same ground as me.

This tile has meant fuck all since Caedus used to hold it, Madison dropped it like your loose ass drops turds, zero resistance. You didn't bring this title anywhere, it's still a shitty ass joke of belt that I took simply to prove a point. Get your skinny 2-pint ass to the back of the soup kitchen line, I heard they're giving out stale Mcnuggets for dinner today.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
The Blue Tango (04-18-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Wigger in the Nood Pile - by The Blue Tango - 04-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Wigger in the Nood Pile - by Imperial - 04-18-2018, 09:25 PM
re:Wigger in the Nood Pile - by The Blue Tango - 04-18-2018, 10:10 PM
Wigger in the Nood Pile - by Imperial - 04-19-2018, 09:11 PM