Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Sinclair is here!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2018, 04:16 AM

Seems like you're pretty confused replaying something I said only to turn around and continue addressing the fuckin' fairy instead, idiot. I get it though, you need to hear the voice of a damn wresting legend to fuel you up to say more than just 6 words to that queer who got you seeing double with that triple threat talk you layin' on him/them. You're welcome ho.

Anywayyyy back to who I was talkin' to. Hey Johnny! You're a fairy and I sure hope I'm never the one stuck havin' to beat yo punk ass, bitch! Maybe some smelly ass with one of the class' joke-championships will come and acc..oh wait here he is now. This should be funny as fuck to watch! Have at 'em, sport.

*grabs a bag of popcorn soaked with a hateful amount of butter*

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Johnny Sinclair - 04-14-2018, 10:20 PM
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Imperial - 04-14-2018, 11:21 PM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Imperial - 04-15-2018, 03:52 AM
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena - 04-15-2018, 04:16 AM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Johnny Sinclair - 04-15-2018, 08:51 AM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Johnny Sinclair - 04-15-2018, 08:14 PM
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Finn Kühn - 04-16-2018, 07:01 AM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Maverick - 04-16-2018, 09:54 AM