Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New champion, same fate...
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-29-2013, 01:41 PM

(05-29-2013, 12:22 PM)Brian Campbell Said: PINIP

pinWhen I woke up I noticed that I had been sleeping on a steel chair in my locker room. I was still tired from my match at the High Stakes PPV and I probably fell asleep there. My back hurted like hell, and I just wanted to get out of there. After leaving my locker room I noticed the UFO Champin, Sean Falcon, walking in the empty hallway. In his shoulder he had the UFO Champinship. Memories of the time when I was the champ invaded my mind. I had to get it back... After looking around, I saw a box with the name "Shove-it" on it. It had to bee where they stored their weapons. I opined it and I saw a bunch of chairs and canes. I prefer chairs more then I prefer canes, so I picked up a chair and I hit the champ in the head. After that, I picked him up and I applied My Ippon Seop Inage finisher. I knew I could already pin him and win my title back, but I wanted to punish him a little bit more. I picked him up again and this time I powebombed the champ into a table. I then rolled him and applied a School Boy pin on him.

au$sh%ia@fhfhdfgdgd76ydfhusu!d829352bu2162ry8q4pin
6tf7ds<76gf<6t767w34uygquyg45iugbb4uhb2uhb4auh3nip
6yuinb8tsz87gf7i6 (numeric equivalent)nngfdsygnfdygunzuigziuyfdyuhbzyu5pin

nip

Under Brians name: Flipping you upside down...

(05-29-2013, 12:29 PM)crimson dong Said: I arrived right on time. The school boy pin was clinched and it allowed me to creep on in and get a nice view of some sweaty balls!

DONG: Did you guys know I get hard when I wrestle men?

The pin continues even with me talking dirty to the guys. Maybe I should go in for some double pinetration? I'm glad I brought my lube banana. Squirt squirt!!!

In the Dongs sig: Olympina gold medalist here now gimme dat puss

Also, just for safe measure, the word "Combination" in Dongs sig pic, in a weird mirror reverse fashion....

Same with "...choke hold into...." in the same pic

Same with "...infused into..."

Kick out, fellas.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sean Falcon's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-30-2013)

Messages In This Thread
New champion, same fate... - by Brian Campbell - 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM