Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 03/24/18
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-27-2018, 01:01 PM

Somewhere in the distance... a sad trumpet's wail is heard.

"Yeah. You better watch your fucking back Mezian. Tommy Wish is coming for you but next time, you might not have a ring to throw him out of and you'll simply have to improvise. Toss him against a wall or out a window or something. Hey, at least Mr. Wish is predicting that you'll be so awesome within this company, that you might either have a title here or be in line to hold one. In fact, he's so excited by the possibilities of your rising career, he actually looses his ability to speak properly.

(03-27-2018, 09:21 AM)Tommy Wish Said:
"Even if I don't capture a thing here, all I want to do is get paid by the management beat peoples brains in here."

"Wonder what he was trying to say? Haha! Cause it definitely couldn't be something about successfully beating the brains out of people."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Saturday Night Savage 03/24/18 - by Darius Xavier - 03-27-2018, 04:27 AM
Saturday Night Savage 03/24/18 - by Azrael Erebus - 03-27-2018, 08:48 AM
re:Saturday Night Savage 03/24/18 - by Tommy Wish - 03-27-2018, 09:21 AM
Saturday Night Savage 03/24/18 - by Azrael Erebus - 03-27-2018, 01:01 PM