Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blah Blah Blah...
Ms.Hyde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-11-2018, 02:20 PM

Judging by the way Ms.Hyde grabbed the ice pack from Tommy and slouched over before rolling her eyes, you could tell it was Demi. She grunted then looked over at Tommy.

You and me? We aren't cool, I don't like you. Matter of fact, I wouldn't venture far to say you have no balls and that makes you useless to me outside of kicking your ass in the ring. I also don’t appreciate being hit the fucking head with a chair or having my arm almost broken by someone as big of a pussy as you.

Demi knocked Tommys hand out of the way before grunting.

But just because I don't like you doesn't mean Zay doesn't. Just so you know, she’s the only reason I’m not kicking the living shit out of you right now.

Demi rolled her eyes again and in a few moments her demeanor changed. Now, she seemed to be in more pain as tears welled in Zay's eyes. She gripped her arm and looked over at Tommy kind of shocked he was in the room.

Oh! Uh Tommy, great match. I'm glad we were able to go up against you this week. Sorry for Demi, she doesn't have manners. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was making fun of you this week.

Zay wenched under the pain but managed a smile for Tommy.

[Image: Shmfi4X.png?1]
[Image: rmeHP2e.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Blah Blah Blah... - by Tommy Wish - 03-11-2018, 09:12 AM
re:Blah Blah Blah... - by Ms.Hyde - 03-11-2018, 02:20 PM
re:Blah Blah Blah... - by Tommy Wish - 03-11-2018, 03:23 PM
re:Blah Blah Blah... - by Roxy Cotton - 03-12-2018, 10:26 AM
re:Blah Blah Blah... - by Tommy Wish - 03-12-2018, 12:25 PM
re:Blah Blah Blah... - by Bjorn Felhammen - 03-17-2018, 08:28 AM