Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Time allowed to kickout
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 hours
21.43%
3 21.43%
7 hours
35.71%
5 35.71%
6 hours
7.14%
1 7.14%
The time should be reduced depending on how many attacks champ has received that day for added realism and difficulty
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New time frame for x-treme title kickouts?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 08:27 AM

No. I'm saying it's all you do. You sit in a chat room that you barely chat in. You insist on being in a fed that you never participate in. And you spend all day just sitting in a chair playing games and slowly dying. You need a muse? Get one. Seek one out. TRY and do something.

You claim to care about the XWF? You don't do anything other than chime in for threads like these. You don't get involved with stories. You don't opt in for shows. You don't go for 24/7 titles unless I literally beg you to. You don't vote in the OTM threads unless you think you might win. You do NOTHING unless it's FOR YOU. So please, do not try with this "I do it because I love XWF" bullshit. You sent a segment? Wow! That segment was three sentences long and was garbage. That's why it wasn't there.

No one gives a shit what you opinions are on anything, because you have made yourself irrelevant. You have thee most over-inflated sense of self worth this side of Cadryn Tiberius.

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:New time frame for x-treme title kickouts? - by Vincent Lane - 03-10-2018, 08:27 AM