Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Isabel Mercier Offline
President of the Finn Kühn Fan-Club

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 11:03 AM

(03-08-2018, 04:41 AM)The Engineer Said:
For Isabel.....not sure you understood point of question 5. Baby I would NEVER make you sleep on the floor. Also, why Finn Kuhn? I mean, I'm pretty selective about who I stalk. I'd expect my partners to be the same.

Finn is an incredibly easy choice when you think about it. Here you have a guy on the precipice of superstardom. His upside is undeniable. It's not a matter of if he'll make it to the top of the mountain, but when. However, he hasn't accomplished enough yet to have been swept up by a more established firm and he isn't experienced enough to have been burned and turned cynical to the entire talent management industry.

Plus I kinda dig the accent.

"I'm not a vegan, I'm a nihilist."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Isabel Mercier's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabel Mercier - 03-08-2018, 11:03 AM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM