Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck a duck, ya kangaroo cunt
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-07-2018, 01:39 AM

Oswald appears before Lane, laughing eerily

"Ohhhhoooohhhhhh...

Vincent. Lane.

Do you know why Panzer even forced himself out of my BROKEN mind?!

Because he was to be LOCKED away. That is what has happened to the Ghost Tank that you remember. However, he is content in be locked up, save for when we had to teach his brother a lesson!

Do you honestly wish for him to be released? Because I am going to continue. This vessel houses the POWAHS of the vast COSMOS throughout all of space and times! This Broken condeeshin shall never be repaired! However, I CAN let loose another piece of me, but instead of one that is nothing more than an AMALGAMATION of all that had been my past selves, but the real thing. But it will be another body in the EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF! Ahhhooohhhhooohhhhh yyyeeeesssss!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Vincent Lane (03-07-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Fuck a duck, ya kangaroo cunt - by Phantom Panzer - 03-06-2018, 06:53 AM
re:Fuck a duck, ya kangaroo cunt - by Mr. Oz - 03-07-2018, 01:39 AM