Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-17-2018, 04:41 PM

(02-16-2018, 07:37 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said:
(02-16-2018, 06:33 PM)drezdin5788 Said:
(02-15-2018, 10:51 AM)Alistair Sørensen Said: "Du er en til å snakke om en enkel drep. Hvis jeg hakker av hver av motstanderens lemmer, blindfold ham og kaster ham ned trappene, garanterer jeg at du fortsatt vil miste."

Subtitles.

"You're one to talk about an easy kill. If I hack off each of your opponent's limbs, blindfold him and throw him down the stairs, I guarantee you'll still lose."
And who you be!? Brudda, you ever your ass is, remember that you just got signed to a xwf contract and hadn't won a fucking match yet muchless had a match. Until then you piche de mare bastardo, run off like a little puta that you are.....or at least until you have some matches under your belt.

"Translation.

And who exactly are you brother? Whoever your ass is, you would do well to realize that you're new to the XWF and haven't payed your dues and earned the right to run off at the mouth to me! So until you manage to get some experience under your belt, you worthless bastard, how about you stay out of my business before I squash you like the little bitch that you are!

NOW BE MY BITCH ASSHOLE!"
You're darkest night...yyyou stupid slutty Roseanne bar

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge) - by Scully - 02-14-2018, 05:35 AM
re:Step Right Up... (TP open challenge) - by drezdin5788 - 02-17-2018, 04:41 PM