Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-15-2018, 02:42 PM

(02-15-2018, 01:05 PM)Muddy Waters Said: As yer' former tag-team partner...

And as the only badass, liqour guzzlin, smut muffin dumpin, man among baby dicks scheduled to fight at Turning Point...

I'd be honored ta' beat tha' ever lovin' shit outta' ya' Scully

"Look at that, Muddy "Trailer Trash" Waters appears and calls himself my former partner? I suppose we were a team for a short period of time, in that stable whatever it was called. But that was a long time ago, life goes on... However, without judging too much, I'm sure you'll be more of a challenge than Harvey Price with muscles.

What to do? How do we decide who I face to make it fair? Go with the first come, first serve routine? I mean Black Sloth said yes first... I don't know what the fuck Sebastian was on about. Then we have a couple of men aka Imperial and Finn asking me for blow jobs and trying to be the next Peter Gilmour. Decisions, decisions."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Step Right Up... (TP open challenge) - by Scully - 02-14-2018, 05:35 AM
re:Step Right Up... (TP open challenge) - by Scully - 02-15-2018, 02:42 PM