Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-26-2017, 06:41 PM

[Image: WQOhJbq.png?1]

Danny Imperial
65%

Michael McBride
58%%

Broken Oswald
83%

Chris Chaos
90%

Robbie Bourbon
93%

Jim Caedus
98%

Like a lumberjack, Jim Caedus continues to chop down at the giant Broken Oswald!

Robbie Bourbon and Michael McBride are battling on the other side of the ring. Chris Chaos is in one corner and Danny Imperial is in another, both noticing each other biding their own times.

Imperial slowly creeps over to the battle McBride and Bourbon are having. Chaos sees what he is doing and approaches them, himself. Imperial attacks McBride and pulls him away from Robbie Bourbon. Robbie doesn't see Chaos coming and gets cracked with a superkick to the side of the chin!

Wrong Side of the Tracks on the Universal Champion!

Bourbon falls backwards and goes top heavy on the ropes! Chaos steps back and cracks him in the chin again!

Another one!

Bourbon falls even more over the ropes, Chaos rushes in and lifts him the rest of the way out into the LAKE OF FIRE!!

Eliminated by Chris Chaos - Robbie Bourbon

The Universal Champion has been eliminated!

Across the ring, Oswald has lifted Caedus up and slammed him into the turnbuckle! Caedus groans out in agony, but fights back immediately!

If anyone's brought any fight into this match, I know it's Jim Caedus, Monsoon!

I've never known him not to bring the fight, Brain!

The guy's like a lion.

We're seconds away from the next entrant!

THREE!!

TWO!!!

ONE!!!

Here comes Butch Holliday!

Who?

Butch steps out from the hellfire and runs to the ring ready for action! He steps through and joins the fight with Jim Caedus against Broken Oswald!

Everyone comes in and goes right for the big guy! When are they going to smarten up and just get rid of the guy?

I don't think Oswald is making it easy on anyone in the ring tonight, Brain!

Imperial is laying the boots to McBride in the corner while Chaos once again bides his time in the corner!

Chris Chaos, on the other hand, is making it look VERY easy.

He just eliminated the Universal Champ, Monsoon! He's on top of the world right now! Well, not literally.

All the men continue their work as time ticks down again and the crowd counts down!

THREE!!

TWO!!

ONE!!

Here comes Jamaican Jimmy!

Jimmy runs through the hellfire and down to the ring! He springboards up onto the ropes and jumps across and is caught mid air by Oswald as he's beating around the ring by Caedus and Butch Holliday! He throws Jimmy across the ring at both Jim Caedus and Butch and catches them both!

Cross-body by Jamaican Jimmy! What a move!

Are you serious?

What? I thought i was a good move!

Caedus, Butch, and Jamaican Jimmy are down. Imperial and McBride are still in their own corner and are the longest standing men in the rumble. Chaos and Oswald stand in separate corners, but not before Oswald notices Chaos by himself. Oswald stomps over, but Chaos was ready for him.

It looks like Broken Oswald is out for blood again, Brain!

Chaos rolls out of the corner and Oswald follows him around. Butch sits up and trips Oswald on his way by, which stops the monster in his tracks. He reaches down and grabs Butch by the throat and picks him up to his feet. Butch struggles but can't break the hold. Jimmy gets to his feet and begins landing shots on the chest of Oswald, but they don't seem to be affecting him. Oswald grabs Jimmy by the throat, as well! Next, Jim Caedus gets to his feet and stares Oswald directly in the eye before hitting him with Wrexus Plexus!!!!

Woah! Nailed him!

Never thought I'd see that!

Oswald flies back from getting kicked directly in the chest and takes Jimmy and Butch with him! Still holding onto both men, even after getting the Wrexus Plexus to the chest, he stands up with both men still locked in chokes. Caedus looks at him in disbelief and rushes after him again, but gets speared by Chaos!!!!!! Oswald picks up Jamaican Jimmy with one arm and slams him down, then sets Butch up for another Deletion!!!!

THREE!!!!

TWO!!!!!

ONE!!!!!!!

Here comes the next competitor! Number 12!!!

It's Scully!!

Scully rushes out from the fire and runs straight to the ring!

Scully is an XWF Veteran folks! Multi-time champion, including a former Universal Championship reign! A strong favorite for tonight's rumble!

Scully? That guy couldn't fix a sandwich, Monsoon, let alone his career.

What's wrong with his career, Brain?

The guy is the definition of a downward spiral. He recently challenged our host of the evening to a match. One on one.

Who? D'Ville?

That's right.

Well, what is he? Unchallengable?

I plead the fifth.

I beg your pardon?

I plead the fifth.

You're unbelievable.

Scully hops into the ring and attacks Chris Chaos! He lays punches on his back and drops him down with a quick DDT! Oswald rushes after Scully, but Scully ducks and runs into the ropes! He holds onto them as he bounces off, but Oswald still lifts the boot! It throws him off balance and Scully catches him with a drop kick!

Oswald stumbles back and runs into Imperial and McBride who have been fighting back and forth for quite some time now! Jamaican Jimmy and Butch Holliday are still down and Scully and Chaos are back to battling it out!

Imperial and McBride both turn their attention to Oswald now and begin wearing down the big man even more!

These three; Danny Imperial, Michael McBride, and Broken Oswald are the three longest surivors in this rumble, Brain!

Within the first five! These guys have to be wearing out!

If they're wearing out, they're not showing it...

Gorilla Monsoon is right as the three men battle with their fists like they first entered the match. Imperial and McBride manage to work Broken Oswald back towards the center of the ring while the rest of the men in the ring begin to do so as well...

Uh, oh!

They're starting to gather!

Chris Chaos, Jim Caedus, Jamaican Jimmy, Scully, and Butch Holliday all join Danny Imperial and Michael McBride in the center of the ring as they all beat down Broken Oswald!

Oswald tries fighting back, but can do nothing against the seven men. He is slowly worn down to the mat...

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-26-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-26-2017), JimCaedus (11-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-26-2017), Scully (11-26-2017), The Engineer (11-26-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-26-2017, 06:41 PM