Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-26-2017, 09:58 AM

And here we go!!

Danny Imperial marches out from the fire as it blasts out across the stage. He looks around and gets blasted with a mixed reaction from the hellish crowd around him.

It's the XWF Hart Champion, Danny Imperial!

This guy is going to have a lot of work cut out for him, Monsoon. Being number one out of twenty-one is no joke!

There is a LONG way to go for Mr. Imperial here tonight.

Mr. Imperial walks smuggly down the ramp, looking down at the lake of fire below as he approaches the ring. He steps into the ring and makes for the corner where he stands on the middle turnbuckle and stares out at the gruesome crowd.

Who's number two?!

Nate Higgers is number two!!

Nate runs down the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. A giant gong BONNNNNGS!!!! and shakes the entire colliseum signalling that the match has begun! Nate runs after Danny Imperial and aims to take his head off with a clothesline! Mr. Imperial ducks out of the way and Nate misses and runs into the corner! Imperial follows up and leaps into the air hitting a splash on Nate!

Get with it Nate! You don't want to get tossed out! Trust me!

Why? Do you know what the prize is, Heenan?

I'm not saying I do and I'm not saying I don't!

No wonder they call you the weasel!

Back off, Monsoon!

Imperial has Nate back the back of the neck and tucks his head under his arm. He lifts Nate high up in the air and holds him for a moment before slamming him down in the center of the ring with a vertical suplex! Nate's body bounces off the mat and shakes the entire ring with the impact! Nate begins to roll out of the ring, then stops by holding onto the ropes as he sees what is waiting below instead of solid ground. He rolls back in only to get the bottom of Danny Imperial's boot in his face.

I think Nate had a close call there, Brain.

Ring awareness, Monsoon! Ring awareness! And Nate Higgers has it! Close only counts in hand grenades and horsehoes and I don't see either one here!

Imperial reaches down for Nate's hair but gets a thumb in his eye. He steps away trying to regain his vision as Nate pulls himself up to his feet and charges from behind! He smacks Imperial in the back of the head with a forearm and sends him stumbling towards the ropes! Nate follows up by trying to lift Imperail over the top!

Here it is!

Quickly, Danny Imperial fights back with quick strikes with his elbow while holding on tightly with the other arm to the top rope. He fights Nate off and gets both feet back on the mat. He turns immediately around and flattens Nate with a clothesline!

Close one, Nate! You almost had him!

You're unbelievable.

Imperial continues to work on Nate Higgers as the audience begins to count down from ten! He lifts Nate, grabs him from behind, and slings him across the ring with a German suplex!

Three!

Two!!

One!!!!!

It's Michael McBride!

You know I was going to give him an ugly look, but he already had one!

Stop it! Michael McBride now making his way down to the ring and he's not wasting any time!

About halfway down the ramp, Mcbride begins running. He leaps over the top rope and Danny Imperial meets him in the center of the ring! McBride with his drunken Irish style of boxing, also known as "Faq-U", manages to land a few good strikes on the Hart Champion! Imperial absorbs a few of them and strikes back with a few of his own! McBride winds up, misses and gets grabbed by Imperial. He's lifted up and slammed to the mat with a belly to back suplex! Imperial stands up only to get drop kicked and nearly knocked out again by Nate HIggers!!

That's it! Get back in there, Nate! Here's your chance!

Why don't you go down there and give him and hand, Brain?

No thanks! I can smell McBride from here, I think I'm close enough.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-26-2017), (11-26-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-26-2017), JimCaedus (11-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-26-2017), Scully (11-26-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-26-2017, 09:58 AM