Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retirement.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2017, 09:08 AM

Still bloodied and pulling thumbtacks from his skin, a somber John Samuels leans against his locker. Noticing the cameraman from the corner of his eyes, Samuels motions for him to come over.

"Funny thing about this business is that it always catches up to you, if not physically then mentally. I've been roaming these halls for quite some time and I've locked up with some of the all time greats. I've been cheered, I've been boo'd, I've won and I've lost. And I have to say there's no place quite like the XWF, it's amazing how this place just constantly is flooded by waves of talent.

Which makes it all the more easy to say that this old dog has had his day, and it's time for the new wave of XWF stars to take their place at the top.

I may not have had a full workload like these rising stars such as Jim Caedus, Chris Chaos or Neville, but seeing the effort and drive of them reminded me of a much younger version of myself, one whose heart was in it 100%. And when I matched up with Barney Green tonight, it dawned on me that the level of effort I could commit to the company was nowhere near where it needed to be. That's a good way to get yourself hurt in the ring, or at least tarnish whatever legacy you hoped to leave.

I feel like I've accomplished everything I have set out to do, and can look back in my career with fond memories. There's only thing left for me to do: Fill the spot I'm vacating in the Kings™. There's only one name that comes to mind:

The King™ of Xtreme Peter Gilmour.

I've already spoken with Theo, and at Warfare he will be formally invited into the group to take my place.

And now that that'a settled, I'm going to take off these boots one last time and go get myself a much overdue drink.

Goodbye, XWF. It's been real."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit
[-] The following 11 users Like John Samuels's post:
(09-11-2017), (09-11-2017), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-09-2017), Barney Green (09-09-2017), Drake (09-13-2017), drezdin5788 (09-12-2017), Equinox (09-09-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2017), Rain (09-10-2017), The Sugay Sisters (09-09-2017), Theo Pryce (09-09-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Samuels's post!
drezdin5788 (09-12-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Retirement. - by John Samuels - 09-09-2017, 09:08 AM