Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 10:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER!
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2017, 05:53 PM

(08-31-2017, 05:37 PM)Maddy and Engy Said:
(08-31-2017, 05:14 PM)John Samuels Said: Good thing Bourbon is such a podgy individual. Takes a large man to produce all that shit he's been trying to stick to the wall. What are you, his like 6th choice?

Why you tryin' to keep a fellow brotha down? Look man, every number past like 5 is a wash for me, so how the fuck should I know. But I didn't see him ask nobody else so prolly not....?

(08-30-2017, 06:42 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Jim, I want you to know that we have an open spot for you in the Motherfuckers.

To prove it, I'll accept that challenge.

I won't upload a single vignette nor allow any of my Bourbon Men to upload one.

I won't even unleash my bombast and grab a microphone.

Afterward, I want you to seriously consider who has the most integrity and can help you take the Kings.

Theo, you're a chickenshit and a doofus. All this extra time I'll have to train and prepare for a match without worrying about promo work.

Man, that was literally yesterday morning. And once he realized Caedus was too smart to join him? Scraped the SHIT out of the bottom of the barrel and asked you next.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER! - by John Samuels - 08-31-2017, 05:53 PM