Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Seriously?!
Kruzer Offline
The Canadian Icon

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-09-2017, 07:24 PM

Mini Morbid is standing in the ring ring ranting incessant about needing competition in XWF when suddenly the lights go out in the arena. The tron crackles to life.

The lights come up and Kruzer, crowbar in on hand and a mic in the other, is standing behind Mini Morbid, who's facing the Tron. He scoffs at the Tron, rants again and turns around and his face goes right into Kruzer'z crotch. Kruzer looks down and brings the mic to his lips.

Kruzer: Easy there Mini-Pool... Kruzer hasn't even bought you dinner yet, eh? I mean, I get it's Pride week brother, but I'm sorry... The ol'Kruzermatic's not looking for a subscription to the Lollipop Guild either, Savvy?! I've got a lady, and she's more woman than you'll ever be. So you best step off there tid-bits.

Morbid pushes off Kruzer'z legs and wipes his face, kind of like Curly from the Three Stooges.

Kruzer: Hey... Hey... Easy there kid. Kruzer knows you were expecting the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or some shit.. Sitting there in your cute little red pyjamas. And that's kool... Let's see... I think Kruzer'z got something here for you... Hang on.

Kruzer pats his jacket a bit then reaches into it with his crowbar hand and pulls it back out gives Mini-Morbid his middle finger, still holding his crowbar. Mini Morbid loses it and screams out then charges Kruzer. Kruzer smiles, dropping his mic and flips his crowbar to hold it like a golf club. You here him through the mic on the mat.

Kruzer: FOORRRRRRRE!

Kruzer swings back then swings foreward like a golf club, smoking Mini Morbid with the goose neck of the crowbar as he gets to him. Morbid flies backwards folding backwards in a heap but lands on his back. Kruzer doesn't even look at him, just brings his hand up to his brow 'looking for the the ball', but squats down to pick up the mic then steps forward toward Morbid.

Kruzer: Don't worry though Jive Turkey... Kruzer knows Ryan Reynolds. I can get you a signed Deadpool dildo you can fuck your own ass with...

Kruzer puts one foot on Morbid's chest, still 'looking for the ball'.

[Image: Kruze_Bottom1.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kruzer's post:
Finn Kühn (08-09-2017)

Messages In This Thread
...Seriously?! - by Kruzer - 08-09-2017, 07:24 PM
re:...Seriously?! - by Mini Morbid - 08-10-2017, 05:32 AM
re:...Seriously?! - by Kruzer - 08-10-2017, 05:40 PM
re:...Seriously?! - by Vincent Lane - 08-11-2017, 10:12 AM
re:...Seriously?! - by Kruzer - 08-11-2017, 05:18 PM