Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hickerbilly
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2017, 04:36 PM

"Muddy, I seen you round these here parts before and I was none too impressed. You wasn't nothin' but a drunk and a pussy, gettin' beat up and overshadowed by your own 12 year old daughter. Shame, really, to see a good ol' boy and a fellow flag bearer of Christ's White Cross be such a got-dang disappointment.

I mean, sheeeit, son, we got us a mixed race mulatto fuck with gold teeth runnin' around here callin' himself a champion. We got SJW bullshit from management, led by notorious femqueer "Ladyboy" Vinnie Lane, like a brand new Bitch Title for whores who shoulda never left the kitchen or the bedroom without permission. What the fuck, man? Even a solid Republican like Engineer let his gash lead him around by the collar and hold a belt while he did fuckin' nothin'. Fuckin' embarrassing is what it is.

So here's the deal. You just go back to Kentucky and get yourself lost in a bottle, tryin' to find the balls you was most likely never bornt with, and leave the gold for the men like me. God's soldiers. Trump's warriors. Motherfuckin' Cowboys fans.

Deal?"

Nate scoops Waters up in a Samoan Driver, then covers him as a white referee makes the count.

1!

2!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hickerbilly - by Big Nate - 07-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Hickerbilly - by Muddy Waters - 07-23-2017, 06:30 AM
re:Hickerbilly - by Vincent Lane - 07-23-2017, 08:05 AM