Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get a Load of These Motherfuckers
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-12-2017, 01:04 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you, the two newest members of the Motherfuckers...

James Raven!

James Raven steps out. He rolls his eyes, turns his back, and starts to talk on his cell phone.

and Jack Cain!

Jack Cain steps out proudly soluting the crowd and wearing a Motherfuckers t-shirt.

Bearded War Pig is on reconnaissance, checking into the Lizard people, building up our new fort in the woods. Gentlemen, welcome to the Motherfuckers.

James Raven turns, squints at Robbie, and nods his head 'no' while shrugging, his phone pointed up in the air. Jack Cain turns and shakes hands with Robbie.

Now, Mr. Raven is fulfilling his duties as a joint U.S./Canadian mission as organized between Trump and Trudeau. He may be on loan, but until Canada is safe, we're working together.

Mr. Cain has extensive exposure to the voice of the Lizard People, and is also a very big motherfucker who is the TV Champ! Let's face facts, I'd still take 10 grand on Jim Caedus today, just like I did when he first debuted. I know young talent who has promise. Jack Cain is the future of the XWF. Violent, brutal, no frills.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(07-12-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (07-12-2017), JimCaedus (07-12-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Get a Load of These Motherfuckers - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Get a Load of These Motherfuckers - by Chasm - 07-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Get a Load of These Motherfuckers - by Chasm - 07-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Get a Load of These Motherfuckers - by Dr.Psycho - 07-12-2017, 05:45 AM
Get a Load of These Motherfuckers - by Chasm - 07-12-2017, 08:29 AM