Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How in the actual FUCK
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2017, 10:47 AM

How in the actual fuck did you actually win another title.We need to keep you two on a leash or something fucking hell.I'm gonna take this belt off your hands real quick so you won't embarrass yourself anymore.I mean seriously you have Engy, who is most likely the luckiest fucking crazy person ever.He doesn't have to do shit he just sits there and makes sub-par promos and gets wins because we feel bad for him.Then we have that Madison bitch who in her first Match got her ass fucking whipped by a walking talking piece of candy corn.(seriously Jenny stay way from the tanning beds for awhile)I mean you have to be a complete fucking moron to think that you have any real chance in the XWF. Especially with the amount of bull semen that spews from your mouth Maddy.So why don't you go back to the white house and tell Trump that the best thing he as ever done is started the Miss Universe pageant.

Fucking pin Dickheads.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
How in the actual FUCK - by Jessalyn Hart - 07-08-2017, 10:47 AM
re:How in the actual FUCK - by The Crimson Cloud - 07-08-2017, 11:17 AM
How in the actual FUCK - by Jessalyn Hart - 07-08-2017, 02:39 PM
re:How in the actual FUCK - by The Engineer - 07-08-2017, 08:16 PM
re:How in the actual FUCK - by Vincent Lane - 07-09-2017, 06:52 AM