Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a doctor's appointment..
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-31-2017, 08:20 AM

(05-31-2017, 08:10 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "TA-FUCKIN'-DA! It shows that I am not COMPLETELY Ghost Tank. I'm not 100% him, I'm just as much of him as you are your mother and father. Created, still my own being, ya used condom."

Which would explain why I have my "father's" last name. I didn't just make up some random name like Johnny Appleseed and ignore where I came from. Besides I never said you WERE completely Ghost Tank you obtuse troll.

But tell you what, in the interest of putting this nonsense to bed because talking to you gives me a headache, here is what I am going to do...since you are a combination of all of those personalities that came before you we will just start calling you Tank Oswald Panzer or TOP for short? Yeah that works. You certainly look like a TOP anyway.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-31-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:It's time for a doctor's appointment.. - by Theo Pryce - 05-31-2017, 08:20 AM