Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dis mine nao too
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-08-2017, 01:09 PM

Obsidian Air..

So you mean to tell me your part rock and part air? What kind of hillbilly fuckyass name is that? You look like ten pounds of sheep shit in a five pound bag. And probably smell twice as bad. Goddamn Federweight champion living in a cardboard box, sucking off business men for one more toke on the crystal. Ain't you got any pride, son? You look like the type that would wear a hat that says #1 Grandad and ain't even got no grandkids. Tell me, bud. How the hell do you fuck yourself so hard that you end up living on the goddamn street? Did you buy Jim Caedus’ self help tape “How to alienate yourself from society and cook meth in your bathtub.”?

You ain't fit to shine the cow shit from my old work boots on your best day, boy. I'd like to offer you a job on the ranch, but I'd be afraid you'd fuck all my cattle to death.

But, you know, each to their own. Best of luck with those rimjobs you've got scheduled later. Hopefully you can make enough scratch to buy a better fucking box to live in you ugly ass, little dicked, hobo.

Cadryn puts one foot on the chest of Obsidian displaying his dominance and pinning him simultaneously.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

Messages In This Thread
Dis mine nao too - by Cadryn Tiberius - 05-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Dis mine nao too - by Obsidian Air - 05-08-2017, 02:57 PM
re:Dis mine nao too - by Cadryn Tiberius - 05-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Dis mine nao too - by Obsidian Air - 05-08-2017, 04:14 PM