Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 4/22/17
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-23-2017, 04:52 PM

Wow-wee! What a show, am I right?

Ha!

Well, allow me to start off by congratulating the NEW XWF Universal Champion, Jim Caedus. Watching you grow from a little runt in this company to the underhanding, untrustworthy, sneaky rat that you are now just curdles my insides... or maybe its butterflies? I AM a bit estatic, Mister Caedus, because not only have you placed the LARGEST target on your back by winning the Universal Title, but now it's lit up in neon lights my friend. Attacking me from behind was your first fuck up as champion... and it will soon equal your downfall as champion. No warnings, bells or whistles.... No forgiveness or reconciliation. You, Mister Caedus, are fucked. You'd better surround yourself with more of those pathetic friends of yours.... or maybe trim that rats nest of a mop on your head so you can grow a pair of eyes back there.

Now, if you could see through all of the fists and boots that my fellow Kings™ were burying you with, you would have seen fellow AX3 member Robert Main being dropped on his head..... How IS your melon, Mister Main?

I'd provide you with a similar scenario, sir, but hopefully the lesson has been learned that when The Kings™ are present..... You best just lie down like a good boy.

We're not here to make names for ourselves, gentlemen. We are FAR beyond that. We are here to take the names that YOU have made for yourselves and piss all over them.

Best of luck, friends.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (04-23-2017), John Samuels (04-23-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-23-2017), Theo Pryce (04-23-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 4/22/17 - by Vincent Lane - 04-22-2017, 07:09 PM
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 4/22/17 - by Mezian - 04-22-2017, 08:18 PM
re:SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 4/22/17 - by Shade - 04-23-2017, 01:59 PM
re:SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 4/22/17 - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 04-23-2017, 04:52 PM