Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return of the King
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-23-2017, 04:03 AM

A biter? Who know that little lady was a biter? She looked so sweet and innocent under all that padding and make up. Did you know Doc?

I did not.

Oh well. Next time we'll have to use one of those face guards. You know that one's I'm talking about. Brown with some metal over the teeth. Anyway... Pryce pauses for a moment and hobbles over to Chaos. Blood still running down the back of his ankle.

As for you Chris Chaos, self proclaimed King of this place. I understand that you want to make a name for yourself here. Much like Doc and I did long before you ever walked through the doors of the XWF. I can appreciate that, I respect that I really do. But calling yourself a King? You hold no titles. Are not a number one contender for any titles and you've never held the crown. Something each one of the real Kings have done. The only thing you are the King of Mr. Chaos is your only little fantasy land. Tell Zelda I said hello.

Without thinking Theo kicks Chaos across the face with the same foot that is all bloodied, an action that forces him to grimace in pain as he then is forced to use the nearby wall to prevent him from falling down.

Let's get the fuck out of here before Biter McBitchface comes back for seconds. I need to go get a fucking Rabies shot.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-23-2017)

Messages In This Thread
The Return of the King - by Theo Pryce - 04-22-2017, 03:16 PM
re:The Return of the King - by Chris Chaos - 04-22-2017, 05:35 PM
re:The Return of the King - by Dolly Waters - 04-22-2017, 08:04 PM
The Return of the King - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 04:03 AM