Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manifest Destiny
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2017, 02:43 PM

Today we find Cadryn sitting inside of his local Taco Bell enjoying a Crunchwrap Supreme and a couple of cheese roll-ups.

As luck would have it, Jim Caedus strolls through the door, his XWF Federweight Title slung over his arm.

Cadryn realizes this grand opportunity and walks up to Jim, spins him around, and bashing his facial region with one of the metal stools in the lobby.

Jim is out cold as Cadryn hops the counter, steals the order taking microphone and begins his assualt.

Cadryn: You know, Jim, I still haven't forgiven you. You run around the XWF taking all these titles and being selfish. Hell, now you've even got the briefcase to cash in whenever you feel like it. Where's my title, Jim? Where's my recognition for pushing you to become the powerhouse you are today? You walk around with your chest puffed out and your head held high, like you're better than the rest of us. I'm here to tell you, son, you're not. When I look at you I see a corporate whipping boy, much like the Chris Chaos’s and Gabe Reno’s of the XWF. A no talent, deeply disturbed, lazy, piece of garbage. I handed you a used condom in the middle of church, Jim, and you thought that meant we were friends? At this point my only friends are my dog and my wife. You don't deserve half of what you've already managed to steal away from hard working men like myself. If you weren't so buddy buddy with Lane and Kato you wouldn't have anything. So next time, champ, pay closer attention to those you step on when you begin falling back down that ladder.

Cadryn dives off the counter and onto Caedus for the pin!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (04-10-2017) [-]

Messages In This Thread
Manifest Destiny - by Cadryn Tiberius - 04-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Manifest Destiny - by JimCaedus - 04-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Manifest Destiny - by Cadryn Tiberius - 04-10-2017, 05:39 AM
re:Manifest Destiny - by Vincent Lane - 04-10-2017, 05:43 AM