Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers
OneInTheChamber Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-31-2016, 11:08 PM

Chris: Tim, wow. You truly are a dark soul man. I just want what is best for your son, and you pushing him to "go for the Universal title" to go above and beyond... who says that isn't what he wants to do ... Ok I get that, but you have to listen to your son, his heart and soul are set on the Hart Championship... so why should you hold him back from doing what he wants? It is not about what you want for him, it is what he wants for himself, and what he wants is Ginger and the Hart Championship. You seriously need to step off and let him face me, because honestly, I have to do what is best for me, and if that means running through you and Jakob, then so be it. This match is me vs Jakob, no where do I see the name Tim anywhere on the schedule ... that is because you sir, are not a wrestler, you are not a competitor, you are literally a mouth and a bad one at that. I seriously do pity you ...

some text
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers - by Vincent Lane - 07-31-2016, 05:05 AM
Jakob Davis -vs- Chris Chambers - by OneInTheChamber - 07-31-2016, 11:08 PM