Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Kandi Washington -vs- Greg Busdriver
Kandi Washington Offline
The First Lady of Professional Wrestling

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-03-2016, 09:48 AM

Kandi Washington: “What is the matter Gregory? Are you afraid of a tiny little woman? I know I come off as a royal bitch and I really don’t mean too,but I'm just a total heartless bitch, especially to losers like you! You want to step inside the ring with me and yet, you can’t even get the balls to fire back!? Come on, don’t be a pussy—we have too many of those on the roster! I will keep coming for you until I have you out of the fucking front doors of XWF! Somebody with the name Greg Busdriver doesn’t have the audacity to even enter this industry. You sound like an idiot! I am curious to know what you might want to say because I have feeling your microphone skills are only going to verify the fact you’re an idiot! I am untouchable and I will prove it to you in New York where I leave you with a SWEET TOOTH in the middle of my fucking ring! Bow down mother fucker and kiss the darkest part of my behind! It is a honor for YOU to stepping in my ring, but it’s not an honor for me!”

[Image: sexykandi3.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Kandi Washington -vs- Greg Busdriver - by Kandi Washington - 08-03-2016, 09:48 AM