Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebel Star and the Subject of Research...
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-17-2016, 11:53 AM

(03-17-2016, 11:43 AM)Tush Said:
(03-17-2016, 11:18 AM)#MemeQueen Said: I bet losing to me was a favor to build me up again too wasn't it? Yeah, sure man keep tellin' yourself you're helping me out, I'm sure someone will believe you if you just keep shouting it. While you're at it, maybe try to do something that'll make people stop immediately associating your name with that wheelchair bound .

Oooh, I got it.

Change your name to Luca Arzegotti Mk. III! Then you can keep claiming you're helping me to relevance while simultaneously getting the boosts of associating yourself with dat Luca boi.

"I am the Intercontinental Champion, a staple of XWF television. I'm pretty sure when they hear the name Tush they know that I am the one and only Lounge Lizard. Austin Fernando had nothing before he met you. Not even a gimmick to stand out. Now he even says your catchphrases. Mate, you have got to be fucking deluded if you can't see that.

As for you 'beating' me... You could've laid your body over me, with added leverage from about 10 litres of spunk from when Fernando wanks down your throat, after doing your little finishing move on the fucking apron, yet you decide to pin an old man with more loose skin than the corpse of your nan after I destroy her from a good round of town smashing."

Okay, let's say, for sake of discussion, that you're right. Austin Fernando was nothing before Ferngotti, that's the point you're trying to make? Well, look at him now. X-Treme Champ, second only to the Universal Title, above you. Tag Champ, #Foreverchamp there. A double fuckin' champion and it's all because of me, right?

Well shit, why doesn't the whole fuckin' fed hop on my dick then? Thanks bro, you're making me look like a star if all it takes is my personal involvement to get someone to the fuckin' top in no time at all.

Shit, I should just have you pitifully try to "trash talk" me in every single promo I put out because you're like my new spokesman.

Thanks Tush, you're really making yourself look like a badass when you can't stop sucking the dick of the guy you've been trying to call irrelevant this whole time.

There's still time to change your name and live that #goodlife, fuccboi.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Ophelia (03-17-2016)

Messages In This Thread
re:Rebel Star and the Subject of Research... - by #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 03-17-2016, 11:53 AM