Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebel Star and the Subject of Research...
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-17-2016, 10:02 AM

rebel star Said:"Looks like Ophelia McVeigh got the need for fake incest from his idol.
Damn, even his twisted perversion isn't his own, he needs to bite that aspect from Manson too."

We find Ophelia watching the previous on a crummy tv set, in Alice and his crummy apartment. He finishes the last bite of a pepperoni pizza slice, before shutting off the set. He rests his right arm on the sofa's arm rest, turning his head toward the camera with a smug look.

"So, you speak of research, eh Reb? Sadly, you can't even do enough research involving readily available material in your own place of employ to understand certain things. See, I addressed, in the RAMPAGE Wrestling Weekly interview I uploaded to XWF99.com, that the REASON I call Alice my 'kid sister' is because she's like family to me. Not because we have some sick fetish or somethng, but because she saved me from myself. Silly little girl, you have your facts twisted, and therefore you've made yourself a fool. But it's ok, my child, I'm not mad, or upset, or even a bit ticked off

"I know it's hard for you to consume information because you're too busy finding new ways to be a smarmy bitch. I understand. I feel your pain. It must be sooo difficult to keep up that image, right? It must be so trying to continue looking like a hard nosed wench with a bad ass persona when, in reality, you're the one with the daddy issues. Think about it... you literallly don't even HAVE a dad. Unless you refer to some random scientist as a 'dad'. You have no father, no family, while I have someone so close to me that I can trust her with my life. Literally. You, my dear, are jealous. If you dyed your hair black, highlighted it, kept it in a 'scene' hairstyle and started wearing Blood on the Dance Floor shirts, and felt like slitting your wrists because no one cares, you'd have no 'kid sister' there telling you how much you mean to her. Cuz you're alone. How's that feel?

"I wouldn't know. Maybe you can educate me.

"Meanwhile, I'll be here, with the friendship and love that my BFF gives me and HAS given me since that night she took away the blade and showed me how stupid I was for stooping to that level. I'm sure a lab experiment such as yourself has no grasp on the meaning of love... which might also go to show why you have no grasp on exactly WHY I refer to Marilyn Manson as my idol. First of all, you mention his involvement with the Church of Satan. Surely you've seen his interview with Bill O'Reilly, if you're so fond of 'research'? If not, let me just tell you; he put Bill in his place, and mentioned how Anton was a role model for him. NOT because he was a Satan-worshipper, but because he held philosopies that were true, regardless of one's religious affiliation. Yes, Anton apointed him as a priest, but Marilyn simply took the offer as a sign of respect, and never really did much with the title. He simply was grateful for all Anton had taught him.

"Your argument is akin to someone dismissing the Bible simply because it was written by man and, taken within literal context, holds little weight in the real world. HOWEVER... when taken as a book of morals and theologies, it has a great purpose in anyone's library. Some things [and people] shouldn't be taken seriously from a cover's glance but from within. I may look like your typical, suicidal, petulent goth kid, but that's not who I am. I don't see artists, musicians, actors, wrestlers, etc. for their personal life. Yes, it's influential, but in the end, all that truly matters is the body of work they produce. And with Marilyn, there's a lot to grasp. And I don't just mean the things he's infamous for... There is much more to Marilyn Manson than his stage theatrics and dark images. There's a man that thinks for himself, acts independantly, and holds much knowledge he's willing to share with the world. If you'd really do the research you claim to do, you'd know this. But again, you're far too wrapped up in finding new ways to lash out at anyone who questions you that you forget to look at things from every aspect.

"Eventually, this will prove to be your downfall."

Alice steps onto the scene, holding a tray of cookies, she sets it down, and smiles.

Alice: Dinner is SERVED!!

Ophelia: ... sugar cookies?

Alice: Yip. ^__^

Alice sits down beside Ophelia, and grabs a cookie, stuffing it into her mouth.

Alice: *between chomps* Dig in!!

Ophelia glances at the tray of cookies.

Ophelia: Ah hell, why not.

Alice: You only live once. ^.^

raYne: Sometimes. <3

Ophelia: ...Who in the hot pink hell are you?

raYne: One of Alice's old friends.

Ophelia: Hmm. Alice?

Alice: Hiii Rayne-bow! ^_^

raYne: Hi hun!

raYne gazes at Ophelia... leans in close... and kisses him on the nose.

raYne: I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. <333

Ophelia: Things just get curiouser and curiouser...

|together as one... against all others|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Rebel Star and the Subject of Research... - by Ophelia - 03-17-2016, 10:02 AM