Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Wanted a PipeBomb.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2013, 08:48 PM

You left the guns loaded. And now they explode in your face, like the sex filled fantasy of a 13 year old boy.

"Starting easy. Alexander, you're one of many issuing open challenges and there is some bitching about not being included on the card when they haven't done jack shit. No one knows who the fuck you are. Maybe if I saw you backstage more than twice, I'd accept your challenge, but hey, weirder things have happened. Like the guys that come to the tryouts and are never seen again. *

Getting rougher, we have an Asian Matt Hardy wannabe running around, calling himself dangerous and edgy and tough, but referring to Heyman as "Mister Heyman" and being the most brown nosed thing inside of Heyman's asscrack, which on another note, some of you are just trying to be offensive.

And on a final note, we have a drug addicted, hallucinating, psychotic, well I could go on, but matter of fact, Jeff, the storm is brewing. Your European title reign will end one way or another, whether it be through me or some associates. Best of wishes, Mr. Hardy."

*= Signed up, but never participated.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Peter Wanted a PipeBomb. - by CM Punk - 03-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Peter Wanted a PipeBomb. - by jpcorino - 03-26-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: Peter Wanted a PipeBomb. - by jpcorino - 03-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Peter Wanted a PipeBomb. - by CM Punk - 03-26-2013, 07:55 AM