Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 AWARDS!!! Let's start talking about them!
Prof. Derek Baxter Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

01-05-2013, 01:19 PM

Other mentions:

Biggest Face of the Year: Barney Green

Damn, was there a face in the company this year? If there were, there weren't very many. However, Green was one of them, and a long-time veteran of the game. Towards his retirement, Green had developed a mass following leading into his championship match with Scorpio and Slater. It seemed like EVERYONE had donned the ol' Team Green banners at one point or another.

Biggest Heel of the Year: The Tristan Slater

The absolutely finest display of "heel"manship that I've ever seen. Think about it. Most of you people have hated Slater for quite a while now, even before the whole incident occurred. Therefore, you know that he did his job.

XWF Man of the Year: Shane

I went back and forth on several people for this one, but in the end, I HAVE to give it to . Whether he was wrong or right in the way he handled the recent events doesn't factor into my decision. Reviving a federation that was all but dead by the time he got his hands on it did factor into my decision. has his faults, as does everyone, but the way he kept the XWF chugging along deserves some recognition.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 AWARDS!!! Let's start talking about them! - by Prof. Derek Baxter - 01-05-2013, 01:19 PM