Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-24-2024, 10:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 11:58 PM

(11-21-2014, 11:48 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:35 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 11:30 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Sick. Only you could see that happening from what I described. However, I don't suffer from your mental shortcomings and ailments, so the only lies come from you. False truths and delusions, are all you've got."

"Lap, lap, lap it up, big guy. Go on. Do it. Is this why you got so ass hurt when he chose Flynn over you?"

"You mean when I beat him for the Trios? No, I wasn't upset about that at all."

"Hey but keep getting your information wrong. It's really proving....stuff. Nothing in your favor but I think we're way past that mattering."

"Dear me Erebus. If memory serves, you cried to Lila for speaking to Theo, and claimed it was an actress. And then Luca made fun of you for crying. Did you just conveniently forget about that? Perhaps it's you who's slipping up."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread