Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-21-2014, 02:51 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:41 PM)Manson The Martyr Said: "As tempting as that sounds, letting this light of the so called 'Real Higher Power' find me sounds far more interesting. I mean, this light must be able to do more than you, because you're coming across as a gigantic , who cannot handle being the messenger boy for your group because you keep fucking up. You called me a sociopath as an insult. I think you just grabbed a word that sounded fancy to use against me, you fucking sickly execrable dolt. You reprehensible cantankerously-caterwauling plot-less melodrama of uneventful life.

Secondly, how does a fucking syllable qualify to be big? I think you yet again tried to sound like you were anywhere above the age of a young teenager. You know what? Considering my last verbal attack, your new nickname is Anne Frank. So Anne, these 'big words and big syllables' are actually gaining me the upper hand, considering this is a fucking argument and I am making you look like a dumbass. I would stop rocking on your chair like the little kid you are and stop being a deucedly salacious fiend and a ludicrous coma-inducing mutilation of decency too.

And if I am hurting you and this fake God's feelings, you should write it down in a diary to make you feel better. No, you should go kill yourself."

jacob sits forward.

"To me that sounds like you are avoiding a match with The Real Higher Power. So if that's the case who's the idiot now.

"The Real Higher Power, does not have just one god, it has many gods, and we answer to ourselves. We are not religious, we are not political, we are just fighters. We do what is needed. And what is need is to cause mayhem, and chaos."

Jacob sits back.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by TRHP - 11-21-2014, 02:51 PM