Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-21-2014, 02:39 PM

(11-21-2014, 02:27 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "The other idiot, that's me right? Please say it's me. I really want you to 'try' and be done with me. I need this entertainment in my life."

Jacob chuckles and sits forward in his seat.

"Oh Azrael, if only if that were true. You are an idiot, but not that idiot. That idiot I was referring to was The Real Meta."

Jacob smirks.

"The Real Higher Power knows that you are one of the biggest egotistical maniacs around the XWF, and that's saying something. The Real Higher Power are not afraid of a challenge. To say that it is an honor that you have decided to make it your business to be amongst us is an understatement."

"Like Frodo, like The Real Meta, like Skully, you and them are just insignificant little bugs. Just needing to be squashed. Come into the light if you want, but the light will deal to you. As will The Real Higher Power."

Jacob laughs and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread