Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-20-2014, 05:08 PM

The scene is the room now used by The Real Higher Power.

In the middle of the room, the 6 Hooded Figures now known as The Real Higher Power stand together in a circle. They look up, they look down, they look to their right, they then look to their left, then they all look in front of them.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, in the middle of the group, appears a light that transcends from the floor to the roof. Suddenly a booming voice begins to speak.

"The time for words is over. The time for action begins. You know what to do. Our first victim is the Dwarf, Frodo Smackins. It's time to introduce him to the light, to me, to us, to The Real Higher Power. You all know what to do."

Suddenly just like that the light disappears.

The Six Men start chanting:

"Frodo Smackins.... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins... Frodo Smackins.,,"

The chanting then stops, and they stand there quiet.

Their leader, Jacob, the one wearing the Red Hood, walks away from the group, and walks towards the camera. He drops his Red Hood, and grabs a chair, and stands there.

"From the Sky Above, to the Ground below. We are The Real Higher Power. We are Everywhere. We are there, we are here, we are over there. We see everything, we hear everything, we know everything. We are The Real Higher Power."

Jacob then sits down.

"Frodo Smackins, as you now maybe aware, you are now on our hit list. The time for talking is over, the time for action is now. So Mr. Smackins. I hope you enjoyed being attacked outside that cage on Wednesday Warfare. That was not our doing. Our doing is coming, but it was by a group that paved our path here."

"So if you want me in a match you got it. Just name the date and the type of match you want. It is now up to you to accept, or we'll keep the pressure on you until you do. I"ll await your reply."

Jacob sits back on his chair and waits....
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by TRHP - 11-20-2014, 05:08 PM