Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 01:00 PM

I don't remember using the word "alone," man, but regardless of whether or not Diesel got involved, you know I had you beat.

Did you not just watch, firsthand, as I beat Peter and Morbid Angel last night? The guy you just praised, as well as his partner, one of the most dominant champions ever? Even with your crooked officiating, Frodo's interference, and much to Shane's dismay... I still won, didn't I?

Or did they lay down for me too?

It sure looked to me, and to the rest of the world too, that you were ecstatic at the idea of me extending you an olive branch of partnership in the ring yesterday... but now you're all heartbroken over getting pissed on by me instead.

And all of you with this "ignore" bullshit... seriously. Is that what you've got? Allegedly the three most verbally gifted members of the XWF roster and all of you combined settled on "Vinnie said ignore and then decided not to ignore! Let's never let it go!"

If that's all you guys can do, I'm definitely not worried.

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder - by Vincent Lane - 10-30-2014, 01:00 PM