Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Frodo addresses Mandii
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-24-2014, 09:23 PM

Hey loveless boy, that was me being nice with you also I am not a man, bitch. I don't believe in magic just like I don't believe in faith or trust. I don't wish to know you so this is me being relaxed and telling you that there will never be a you and me doing anything, this includes braiding each others hair backstage before a match. I don't get my kicks from a boy who gets mistaken for a woman when he is turned around.

Now this, this is me being completely honest with you. One, I thought you were one ugly woman when I first laid eyes on you. Honestly I thought the reason you had beef with Frodon't over there was because you are the only tranny every that he would turn down. Two, you say it yourself you are just a boy and hunny bun it takes a man to handle me. Three, sex tapes and babies are about as attractive as, well, your face and you aren't much of a looker. Don't get me wrong I really love the sex, drugs, and rock'n roll look but cupcake it is not the right look for a baby face like yourself. Four, you look like a twig and while emo girls everywhere probably find you amazingly hot I find it to easy to break you, and toys that are easy to break last all of 5 minutes with me making them boring and above all else trash, like you. Do you want me to go on? This is all I've observed from you standing here and flapping your gums. I'm sure I can go ask a few people and they can tell me all about the loveless Vinnie Lane.

Oh one last thing, gumdrop, don't call me babydoll.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Mandii Rider - 10-23-2014, 12:44 AM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Vincent Lane - 10-23-2014, 12:37 PM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Vincent Lane - 10-23-2014, 12:55 PM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Vincent Lane - 10-23-2014, 01:06 PM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Vincent Lane - 10-23-2014, 01:26 PM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Blue Gator - 10-23-2014, 01:53 PM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Blue Gator - 10-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Pest - 10-23-2014, 05:26 PM
re:Real Frodo addresses Mandii - by Vincent Lane - 10-23-2014, 05:39 PM