Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Holy Shit! Frodo busts Maverick as a liar right here and now! Wanna see it?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-30-2014, 04:05 PM

"Hey, all. I've recently sat down to watch some of the promos for Warfare, because I can. And as most of you know, Maverick is a fucking liar, and I live just outside of Detroit. Used to live in Clawson, now I reside in Royal Oak. I know Michigan Weather, been here most of my life. Maverick is claiming to have been from Battle Creek, and that he has friends coming down to help make sure no one fucks with him this week. But they got help up by a Blizzard. Now, if they had one, I'd be hearing about it. Battle Creek is less than 2 hours from here. If they got snowed in, there's a good chance I would have been, too. Right? Well, I was out sunbathing yesterday. Because it was almost 80. I checked the Battle Creek weather reports for yesterday. Wanna know what I saw? High of 79, and a low of 50. That's far from Blizzard weather. I mean, we could ask Aidan, but I'm pretty sure he'd agree.

http://www.weather.com/weather/yesterday/49015

Check it out guys, he totally is a liar. @X-pac."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Holy Shit! Frodo busts Maverick as a liar right here and now! Wanna see it? - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-30-2014, 04:05 PM