Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Whose stip should get used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azrael's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Morbid Angel's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel!
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 05:05 PM

" Keep to Monday? You mean where I won an entire tournament in one night, in my debut? That was ages ago, dear angel, and I doubt you even remember it but I'm guessing it must be what you're alluding to. Let's talk about what matters and is relevant; let's talk about today. "

" Today, as in the day I made Vincent Lane my personal puppet and took his Xtreme title by distracting him with a picture of ponies. I haven't had a match in as long as most people can remember and I'm already a champion while you, Angel, are still going for that same shock value I remember seeing you go for ages ago. You'd be wise to accept my passing comments about your choices and avoid addressing me directly, because it won't end well for you. "

" And my reference of 'believable' was in regard to seeing an outcome in your match that is less questionable; less tainted by a plethora of meaningless trash to distract from another loss that you'll claim was a win. Victory forever, my friend. "

" Now fuck off back to your comfy abyss, putrid worm. Or you'll literally be danging from strings this Wednesday. "

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel! - by ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 09-29-2014, 05:05 PM