Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Whose stip should get used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azrael's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Morbid Angel's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-29-2014, 04:49 PM

(09-29-2014, 03:03 PM)I - Evertrust Said: " I find Morbid Angel's stipulation to be far too convoluted just for the sake of appealing to minors who are easily drawn in by the common aspects of today's mainstream television. At least Azrael's stipulation, while not all that interesting, can be a believable contest between these two behemoths that will see a clear cut, indisputable victor. "

Dear Everrtrust… my, have you come to the wrong house for believable. Perhaps you need to keep your kyke ass on Monday!

With that being said…as my stipulation is over the top but far more entertaining and I do mean entertaining. Isn't this the business we're in? To entertain people? Or are we here to pander to the vaginal audience? Yes, I know… Zombies are so out of season and considering that Diaz doesn't even wear panties because she had a dick…the minors…who by the way make up over 79% of our target audience. The name of the game is to be entertaining for those “minors” in which you so quickly brushed aside. Keep that in mind when you stay a show opener for the next several years…perhaps we can start calling you Mastermind II.

Now that I said that…you can fuck off back to Monday with your nescient prattle.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbi... - by Morbid Angel - 09-29-2014, 04:49 PM