Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 01:59 PM

(07-08-2014, 02:35 PM)Tommy Wish Said: The World is just a wonderful place... Ah Screw it... July 16, I want anyone to challenge me..
I don't care if your Katie.. Frodo... even a punt kicker...Anyone wanna fight?.... Or what...

He awaits for a response from anyone...

(07-08-2014, 03:28 PM)Grizzly Deadwood Said: Sure, and when I give you a deadwood driver, and your ass goes to sleep, don't say I didn't warn you.

(07-08-2014, 03:36 PM)Tommy Wish Said: You seem so scary... more scarier than Frodo raping Peter Glimour. Maybe I should make you famous, because a rookie like you needs to learn how this place works. So i'm going to accept this challenge... since you're a new guy, you pick the stipulation..

(07-08-2014, 04:27 PM)Grizzly Deadwood Said: I would't want any favours, but since you insist. Submission match.

(07-08-2014, 05:39 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Fine with me Grizzly Bear, I'll make you famous...once I tap you out.

(07-09-2014, 07:56 AM)Grizzly Deadwood Said: * Grizzly Deadwood laughs

Me tap out, to you, well I needed a good laugh in the morning. Thank you.

Sincerely.

Grizzly Deadwood.

(07-10-2014, 10:29 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Hey you. Yeah you. The fluffy haired with diarrhea of the mouth, yeah I'm talking to you. Maybe you haven't noticed but Paul Heyman is a GM. He is the brains of the show not the brawn. But fortunately for you Paul has a few guys under his employ who would love nothing more than to pound your bedazzled bitch ass into the mat. And wouldn't you know it, I happen to be one of those guys.

So tell you what I am going to do, because I'm such a swell guy, I am going to talk to Paul about getting this set up, I may even talk him into letting me curb stomp you to death on his show. But on the chance that he says no then fucking your shit up on Warfare would work just as well. What do you say? Does that suit your fancy you cum guzzling queen? Don't leave me hanging. I don't want you spending hours on end getting your images, videos and accents figured out. Just come at me with an answer. You like to talk, nonstop so let's hear it fluff boy.

R: Miranda, I'd like to make three requests, actually. One, that I be replaced in the 4-way w/Deadwood, and two, that that match become a submissions only match, to appease his wishes. And finally, I'd like for my debut match to be, one on one w/Gunn, in a ladder match. Nothing on the line. My black baseball bat would be suspended above ring, and the first person to pull it down would have three free minutes to destroy their opponent, with no retaliation.

R: If these requests could be met, I'd sincerely appreciate it, and I promise... from now on, you would see a different side of me.

--the storm appears, circa 2004--

[Image: bowie-jareth.jpg]

R: Have a magnificent day, m'lady.

~Sincerely Yours,
'The Rayne Storm', Reeve Gordon
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn) - by Rain - 07-11-2014, 01:59 PM