Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE 22ND JR.!!
J-Dub Offline
Bisexual Bombshell

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-04-2014, 01:22 AM

(06-04-2014, 12:12 AM)The Dimallisher Said: HAHAHAH! Look at the thinkin' he can hurt ol' Dimmy's feelings with his clever teeth jokes. Cavity Goon! Hohoho-larious!

If I was so sensitive about my teeth (which look damn good by the way) I would've spent some of that money I got from WWX on surgery like your diluted brain suggested! But I don't give a shit! Kinda like how you don't give a shit if I call you a , right? Good because that's what your name is: J-. Now I don't have to worry about you gettin' upset over me stating the fact that you are a pathetic queer, just like I won't get upset when you crack jokes about my slightly crooked tooth.

Wait so you mean to tell me that you in fact are not the cavity goon?

[Image: goon2.jpg]

Listen here Dimmykins, I may have been born at night but I wasn't born last night. In fact last night J- here and Frodo went out for a couple slices of pizza, extra extra sausage if you catch my drift. Hot greased up butt sex is what I'm getting at here since I don't want to put any pressure on you to have to put two and two together because we all know you'll come up with 87 when 69 is much more appropriate. Anyway the point is there are two answers to your uncanny resemblance to the cavity goon. You're either just being a big ol crooked tooth bitch for not signing an autograph for one of your biggest fans, me, the fagster. Or you really are not the cavity goon and mama Dim is a bigger whore than I am popping out ugly ass babies with bad teeth all across the country. So which one is it sweety?

(06-04-2014, 12:12 AM)The Dimallisher Said: By the way, my teeth are fine, bitch. Callaway and my sexy fiance, Sandy Smith, likes how they feel on their nipples.

I seriously doubt Ms. Callaway wants anything to do with you but as far as your fiance goes, congratulations. Good for you honey, you found a a kinky little masochist who likes it when it feels like her nips are being run through a cheese grater. Ain't nothing wrong with that baby, nothing at all. I can get a little kinky myself at times, just ask Frodo, some of the things we did are illegal in most states. However perhaps Petey poo isn't that kinky and would rather not have his balls put through a wood chipper. Have you ever thought about how he feels Dimmy, HAVE YOU!?!?!

(06-04-2014, 12:12 AM)The Dimallisher Said: And HEY , the fact remains that my friend Peter Gilmour HAS won a match in the past few months. Peters a very humble guy in case you haven't noticed! And on top of that he is a 17 time champion, an accomplishment that you and most of these people will never experience. You couldn't handle three years (probably more) of barbaric hardcore matches like what Peter has under his belt. In fact, I give it two months before you fuck right off from here. But of course your brain translates my respect for Peter Gilmour into something gay and perverted. Again, no offense taken because that's just how your brain works. I wouldn't expect your kind to understand anything about respect.

Now get to work on quoting me, amateur.

Oh yeah! And...

Ah yes the fact still remains but like you don't care about those monstrosities that you reveal to the world every time you open your mouth, nobody gives a shit. Nor was anybody even contemplating giving a shit until you started jumping around like a half howler monkey screeching about it. Hey Dimmykins, want to know something? Arnold Schwarzenegger won the Mr. Olympia title seven times, think he would win any body building contests today? Of course he fucking wouldn't just like the guy you're man crushing on so hard right now is a worthless piece of shit these days. Not to mention that the majority of that resume that you're so quick to scream about consists of a title that most people wiped their asses with because it was the lowest tier title in the federation for years. Oh ho, I know a little bit about the XWF's past, wonder why that is? Oh could it be because I've wrestled in this federation before? It was probably all the shots to the head from those barbaric matches that made the apple of your eye forget about that but I guess that's to be expected right with him having all of those hardcore matches under his belt and not much else according to Ms.Brink? The fact is Dimmy, while my sexy outward appearance my have lulled you into thinking that I was only built for love and not war, that couldn't be further from the truth. I was built for both and I'm damn good at both cupcake. Last but not least I know what respect is and how respect works but there's a big difference between respect and the display you put on here. You see Dimmykins when you start jumping in from the sidelines like a women ready to defend her man, you might as well just fellate Peter in front of everybody and get it over with because it's obvious that's what you want to do if you're not doing it already on the down low. However keep on riding on his nuts if you want to you little ballsack cowboy, I'm not going to stop you. As a matter of fact I think you two make a cute couple.

Oh yeah! And.....

[Image: Image1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like J-Dub's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-06-2014), Rain (06-07-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE TWENTY SECOND JR.!! - by J-Dub - 06-04-2014, 01:22 AM
buns - by J-Dub - 06-04-2014, 12:39 PM