Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 06:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE 22ND JR.!!
J-Dub Offline
Bisexual Bombshell

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-03-2014, 11:42 PM

(06-03-2014, 11:04 PM)The Dimallisher Said: Peter's right. You are just jealous that you ain't half the man that he is. He is an 11 time X-Treme Champion. No one else has held as much gold as he has. You asked who he's beat? YOU DUMB . Hey dip shit, in total he's beaten SEVENTEEN (because I'm including the legendary Owen Hart RIP Title as well) champions here in the XWF. How many champions have any of you pathetic cunts beaten?

First of all sir can I have your autograph? I used to love watching Timmy the Tooth and your work on there as the Cavity Goon was simply amazing, A-MAZE-ZING! However other than that you need to fuck off and go back to chewing on rocks honey because that's obviously the only thing you're good at. Yep I might be a but at least I'm a that can keep up with the flow of a simple conversation. Damn sweetheart, pay attention.

(06-03-2014, 09:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: least ive won a match in past few months

The past few months boo boo, we're talking about THE PAST FEW MONTHS! Has Peter beaten 17 champions in the past few months or has he gotten his ass handed to him more times than anybody cares to count along with admitting to the fact that he got a little backdoor surprise from Frodo and enjoyed it? That's a rhetorical question in case you were wondering baby cakes, I don't expect you to answer it because you probably wouldn't answer it right if you tried.

Lastly can I make on final suggestion to you? Of course I can because I'm the one talking and you're the dumb shit who is going to shut the fuck up for a minute and listen. Now if you're going to keep wrapping your mouth squarely around Peter Gilmour's balls like you have been then you need to just go ahead and get those busted up chiclets you've got in your mouth removed before you fuck around and castrate the poor man.

[Image: Image1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes J-Dub's post:
Rain (06-06-2014)

Messages In This Thread
A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE TWENTY SECOND JR.!! - by J-Dub - 06-03-2014, 11:42 PM
buns - by J-Dub - 06-04-2014, 12:39 PM