Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 10:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of Darkness? Meet the Prince of Demons
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2014, 08:09 PM

Through all of the nonsense going on, Sebastian Duke's Messenger is standing by, watching everything unfold. Of course, as is the Messenger's MO, he's heard, but not seen.

Cain...

I do sincerely apologize if you think that Sebastian sending me was a sign of disrespect.

You can call it whatever you want. The fact is, the King of Darkness is not speaking these days.

He knows you called him out.

He respects that.

He knows you want the biggest, baddest, meanest bully in his playground.

He respects that.

When he sends me, it is not a show of disrespect.

It is merely, me doing my job.

You see, about a year ago your King of Darkness was betrayed. The end result of that betrayal saw him disappear into the Darkness for quite some time. It was my job to make sure those that betrayed him, never forgot it. I utilized everything he taught me. And one by one, those involved in that betrayal fell victim to my hands in many ways. All the while, he plotted his return.

It is my job, as his Messenger, to deliver his message when he can not.

So, my friend, not everything is about you. Your King of Darkness will see you soon.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-22-2014), Theo Pryce (05-23-2014)

Messages In This Thread
King of Darkness? Meet the Prince of Demons - by Sebastian Duke - 05-22-2014, 08:09 PM